If your heating system if over five years old, it could be leaking dangerous carbon monoxide into your home. Carbon monoxide can leak through a cracked or faulty heat exchanger or plugged vent pipe. This odorless gas is responsible for dozens of deaths each year. Early detection can help prevent this situation.
The BrightHome 15-Point Furnace Inspection.... $59.95
1. Perform carbon monoxide leak test of heat exchanger/combustion chamber.
2. Check flue and venting for obstructions and carbon monoxide leaks.
3. Inspect heat exchanger for sooting, cracks and deformities.
4. Inspect gas valve for corrosion, leaks and restriction of gas flow and abnormal noise.
5. Inspect assembly/thermocouple/igniter.
6. Check for gas leaks.
7. Check high-limit control & safety circuit.
8. Check blower motor operation.
9. Inspect air-filtration system.
10. Inspect gas burners.
11. Check manifold gas pressure.
12. Service wiring assembly and tighten loose connections.
13. Check & adjust thermostat.
14. Check temperature rise across heat exchanger fr overheating and adjust.
15. Complete operation sequence check.